Day I - Tuesday, 17 May
On the first day, we invite you to take part in a conference with the theme "Global trends, local challenges". As at the best festivals, participants will be able to choose from two stages - SPORTBIZ International and SPORTBIZ PL.
How Slovenia raises future sports champions?
- The role of schools in the development of sport on local and national level
- How evidence-based local and national policies can improve sport environment?
- Physical literacy as foundation for lifelong active participation in sports exercise
Ramboll Stockholm Half Marathon – the story behind the award-winning sport sponsorship
- The role of event marketing in promotion strategy
- Cooperation with partners in the realization of large and small sports events
- How to engage residents to do sports through sporting events?
Sustainable Sports Venues - how to develop and manage arenas responsibly?
- Can sports facility be socially responsible?
- How can sports facilities take care of their surroundings?
- How to minimize the negative impact of the facility on the environment?
Panel discussion: Development of new sports and management of sports facilities – how to create conditions for the development and promotion of sport?
- How has the pandemic affected the development and spread of niche sports?
- How can the infrastructure be adapted to new disciplines?
- Models of cooperation with sports organisations
Local government as a partner of sport - how to optimize investment in sports projects.
- Traditional funding model for grassroots sport - challenges and threats
- Financing of local clubs - at the crossroads of sport and promotion
- How to support local sport, taking care of its development and professionalization?
European University Games - how to organize huge sports events?
- From the concept to the realization - how to acquire organization of big sports events?
- What are the benefits and risks of major sporting events?
- How does the organisation of international sporting events affect the local economy and society?